Prostate Cancer UK
Prostate Cancer UK is the leading UK charity for men with prostate cancer and prostate problems.
We fight to help more men survive prostate cancer and enjoy a better quality of life.
We seek to support all men with prostate cancer, and other prostate diseases, no matter where in the country, to receive the best diagnosis, treatment and support and to cure or to prolong life without unwanted side-effects.
We are here to support men living with prostate cancer and prostate disease, and the effects of treatment, by:
- providing information and support services
- funding research into the causes and treatment of prostate disease
- leading change to raise awareness and improve care, working with the general public, government, the NHS and other key partners
Our support and information
We provide a wealth of information and support to help men, their partners, and families.
Speak in confidence to one of our Specialist Nurses call us on 0800 074 8383 or email.
Find out more and order our free information booklets and fact sheets on our website prostatecanceruk.org. Our information includes:
- Living with prostate cancer
- Frequently asked questions
Talk to someone who’s been there. Our Peer support service can put you in touch with men or their partners who have similar experiences. Find out more
Visit our website
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Facebook
Speak to our Specialist Nurses - 0800 074 8383
Charity No: 1005541