The British Dermatological Nursing Group (BDNG)
The British Dermatological Nursing Group (BDNG) is a charity established in 1989 as an independent group for nurses working in dermatology.
The aims of the BDNG are to:
- Promote the development of the highest standard of care for the patient receiving dermatological care;
- Promote the development and recognition of the nurse’s role in dermatology, for the benefit of the patient;
- Promote and support education of nurses for their role in dermatology;
- Promote and support research into all aspects of dermatology nursing and dermatological nursing care;
- Provide a source of expertise for nurses facing clinical and managerial challenges in the field of dermatology nursing;
- Provide a forum for the dissemination of developments and knowledge in the field of dermatology nursing.
Membership is open to any healthcare professional with an interest in dermatology.
For more information about the BDNG, please visit